The Baylor Health Sciences Library is pleased to now offer access to the AccessMedicine ObGyn Collection. The resource from McGraw-Hill Medical provides a single search interface for obstetrics and gynecology reference and research. Updated regularly, this comprehensive online ObGyn database covers the entire spectrum of obstetrics and gynecology–for viewing on any device.
The ObGyn Collection can help students excel in their clerkship; assist residents in strengthening their skills with instant access to sonography videos and cases, a growing list of Williams animations, and an expanding library of landmark obstetrics and gynecology references from McGraw-Hill Medical that will establish a solid base for learning; and allow practicing obstetricians and gynecologists to reinforce their medical knowledge for recertification.
ObGyn Collection Features:
• Connect instantly to the fully searchable and complete content of updated landmark obstetrics and gynecology references, including the latest edition of Williams Obstetrics.
• Clinical Pearls, downloadable PowerPoint presentations from both Williams Obstetrics and Williams Gynecology for study and group viewing.
• Access to advanced chapters of forthcoming editions of Williams Obstetrics and Williams Gynecology.
• Leading clinical texts and surgical atlases from the subspecialties: urogynecology, gynecologic oncology and fetal medicine.
• Dedicated Multimedia Library – a unique collection of more than 100 sonography videos and cases and a growing list of Williams animations.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about the AccessMedicine ObGyn Collection, please contact the Library at 214-828-8151 or email us at email@example.com.