Ebook Central requires a change for off campus access.
Please be aware that in order to access Ebook Central materials from off campus you must first create a free account with Ebook Central while on campus. It is a quick and easy process. We apologize for the inconvenience.
While on campus:
- Go to Ebook Central.
- Click Sign In at the top-right of the page.
- Click Join Ebook Central. Provide name, email and new password.
When off campus:
- Sign in to the library’s Off Campus Access page.
- Search for resources using the Primo All Search boxes on the library’s web page. When found click on the Ebook Central… provider link.
- Click on the appropriate Connect link to continue through to the Ebook Central web page.
- Sign in to the Ebook Central page using the credentials you created above.
- You should now be able to access the Ebook.
Please contact the library if you have any problems, questions, or comments.