Now available free to Baylor Health Sciences Library patrons, JoVE offers comprehensive mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices as well as a new optimized version of its website, delivering seamless access to content from mobile phones and tablets.
JoVE is the first and only peer-reviewed, PubMed indexed journal devoted to the publication of biological, medical, chemical and physical research in video format.
JoVE has recently been updated to maximize mobile browser compatibility and functionality. The JoVE app is no longer available (August, 2017)
• Browse JoVE Journals by section
• Run searches across the entire JoVE library
• Quickly view the latest videos added to JoVE Journals
• Save and manage favorite JoVE videos
• Recommend videos to colleagues
• Access recommended videos based on your favorited videos
• View This Month in JoVE for the month’s highlights
If you have any questions or would like additional information about JoVE and its mobile app, please contact the Library at 214-828-8151 or email us at email@example.com.