Epocrates Online Premium
Epocrates Online Premium provides a fast and effective way to find clinical information at the point of care. Epocrates organizes practical, peer-reviewed content with a unique patient-centered approach, providing continually updated, integrated drug and disease information. Database features include pill identifier, OTC drugs, alternative medicines and a robust suite of calculators.
Epocrates Mobile App
A download for the Epocates Essentials Mobile App has been provided free of charge by the Library. The Epocrates Essentials Mobile App is available for College of Dentistry and Baylor Scott & White Health Personnel.
To download the app for the first time (steps 1-5) or renew (steps 1-4):
- You must be on campus or you must sign in to the Off Campus Access page prior to completing the steps below.
- Fill out the affiliation information form (all fields are required, you must use your institutional email address, such as @bcd, @baylorhealth, @BSWHealth, @tamhsc or @sw).
- Once you click Get it Now, you will be directed to a Registration/Log In page. If you have never registered for an Epocrates Mobile App, please click on Register Now. If you are renewing your subscription, enter the log information you used to register for the app previously.
- You will then be directed to a cart to where you will see the subscription and full cost discount. If you do not see the discount, please contact Epocrates support at 1-800-230-2150.
- If you have never downloaded the app, you must now go to the App Store or Google Play on your device to download the app. Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to log in to use the premium features. Please see the app download instructions page for more instructions on downloading the app on your mobile device.