AccessMedicine Mobile App now available to all Baylor Health Sciences Library affiliates!
Healthcare professionals no longer have to be online to connect to the wide range of medical resources available. The AccessMedicine Mobile App now puts the resources of AccessMedicine in the palm of your hand 24/7 – and delivers indispensable support and invaluable point-of-care solutions for clinical practice through these innovative digital features:
- Quick Medical Dx and Rx – The collection features concise evidence-based outlines of conditions and disorders most often encountered in medical practice
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology – Digital reference that facilitates visual diagnosis by providing color images of skin lesions and a summary outline of skin disorders and diseases
- Differential Diagnosis Tool – This reference module provides more than 1,000 diagnoses through Diagnosaurus®, a unique tool that efficiently allows users to browse by symptom, disease, or organ system at the point of care
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests – This handy guide is a quick reference to the selection and interpretation of commonly used diagnostic tests.
Users interested in the AccessMedicine Mobile App must follow instructions below for download and continuous access to the app:
- Connect to the AccessMedicine Database through the Library’s website (to do this you must be on-campus or, if off-campus, logged in to the off campus access page.
- Once connected to the AccessMedicine database, you must then create a user account by selecting the Baylor Health Sciences Library drop-down arrow in the top right corner of the page. From the drop-down, select “log-in or create user account”. Follow the instructions.
- You are now eligible to install the Mobile App. From your mobile device, go to the app store, search for AccessMedicine and install. Once the App is installed on your device, you will need to sign in with your account information in order to enjoy all of the app features.
Please note that in order to retain continuous access to your AccessMedicine Mobile App, you must log into your My Access account EVERY 90 DAYS from either a BCD networked computer or through the off-campus access page.
For additional questions about app features or for assistance with download instructions, please contact the Library at 214-828-8151 or email@example.com.