Primal’s 3D Human Anatomy for Dentistry on Anatomy.tv is a complete interactive digital resource for educators and students that provides you with an invaluable multi-media encyclopaedic image library and reference to enhance presentations, teaching and study.
Features of Primal Pictures 3D Human Dentistry:
- Anatomically accurate 3D interactive model allows you to view the key anatomy for dentistry. Choose from over 100 3D views of head, neck, face, oral and nasal cavities, dentition, individual teeth in 3D and cross section nerves, larynx and pharynx, sinuses, eye, brain and more.
- Rotate, add and remove anatomy in layers and label any visible structure you wish to study.
- Specialist clinical content offers 3D interactive views of progressive dental conditions such as caries and gingivitis and detailed and interactive 3D nerve views showing 10 intraoral injections.
- Clearly written text will help you understand – and explain to students – common dental procedures including anaesthesia, oral examinations, and infection control. Also described in clinical detail are the salivary glands, joints, embryogenesis, and the pterygopalatine fossa.
- Easily create customized images, complete with labels and annotations – you can print or save them for presentations and hand outs.
Please see the flyer for more information.