Baylor Health Sciences Library is now providing access to McGraw Hill’s ClinicalAccess.
ClinicalAccess is a clinical decision support tool offering targeted answers to more than 120,000 questions encountered at the point of care. ClinicalAccess helps physicians, residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants provide superior patient care while maintaining maximum speed and efficiency.
Powered by leading online clinical resources, AccessMedicine, and other MH Medical Access online products, including AccessEmergency Medicine and AccessSurgery, ClinicalAccess delivers trusted, accurate information essential to effective patient care.
In addition to being the first clinical decision support tool to provide you with specific, targeted answers to your precise clinical question, ClinicalAccess offers exclusive features such as:
- 120,000+ questions and answers covering common to rare conditions, provide you with trusted answers when you need them most
- Drug names within the answer automatically link to Truven’s DrugPoints®, providing essential drug information to quickly answer critical patient treatment questions
- 20,000+ images, videos, algorithms, tables, and more directly integrated into the answer to enhance understanding of the topic
- Source link to AccessMedicine, AccessEmergency Medicine, AccessPediatrics, or AccessSurgery for a more in-depth review
- Direct access to the most current, scientifically-relevant clinical evidence through our partnership with McMaster Premium Literature Service
- Key related questions automatically identified to quickly narrow and continue your search
- New questions and answers are continually added to keep pace with emerging discoveries